Mary Johnson, CFP®, AAMS®
Financial Planning Specialist
Mary works directly with our Wealth Management clients on individualized financial planning needs. She is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional and her responsibilities include implementing customized and comprehensive financial plans as well as providing a high-touch experience for clients.
Mary works alongside Joan on the planning team to help clients in the most critical areas for financial success including but not limited to tax mitigation, cash flow and retirement planning illustrations, charitable giving, risk management and insurance, executive compensation/business planning, and estate planning. Prior to joining Northwest Capital Management, Mary was a Family Advisor at Parcion Private Wealth and previously worked as a Financial Consultant Partner at Charles Schwab in Denver, Colorado and as a Relationship Manager at UBS Private Wealth in Bellevue, WA.
Mary’s experience and accomplishments include the following:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional (CFP®)
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS®)
- B.S.B.A International Business, Elon University, Martha and Spencer Love School of Business
- Member and Sibling Advocate for Down Syndrome Community of Puget Sound
- 200HR Therapeutic Yoga Teacher Training Certification
Outside of the office, her interests include hiking, skiing, hot yoga, traveling, and learning to golf and sail.
Direct Line: (206) 707-7593