https://nwcm.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/New-Logo-for-Header.jpg 0 0 Fred Payne https://nwcm.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/New-Logo-for-Header.jpg Fred Payne2017-07-01 11:51:222017-07-24 12:42:03Is there a tax penalty to withdraw my money?
- NO, if:
- In all situations, the distribution occurs after age 59 ½.
- You have terminated employment in the year in which you are age 55 or older.
- This exception applies only to the distribution of account balances of plans in which termination of employment occurs at age 55 or older.
- You take your distribution as a series of “equally periodic distributions” for a period not less than 5 years AND through to your age 59 ½ or older.
- YES, in all other circumstances.